I’m looking for a Support Worker for my 12 year old son who lives with some mental health challenges.
I would prefer a male support worker as it would beneficial for him to have a male figure in his life, although I am open to a female support worker as well.
Preferred days/hours would be Mon-Thur, 9am to 3pm, but I’m flexible and can work with your schedule.
Pay will be $20 p/h.
– Help with school assignments (Grade 6)
– Teaching him calming methods
– Building self-confidence
– Supporting him to do things outside the home because this is where he primarily stays
Things I would like in a support worker:
– Must have a great sense of humour!
– Be great with animals – we have 2 cats and 2 lizards, and the occasional insect 😉
– Enjoy playing video games and willing to play (Minecraft, Mario games and Pokemon are his favourites)
– Board and word games
Thank you, I look forward to meeting with you!