I am a fun-loving woman in my early 50’s. I am a people person. I love visiting, hosting and spending time in my community. I also really enjoy having zoom or facetime calls with family and friends (especially during the last couple of years).
I use a wheel chair to get around. I have Cerebral Palsy and diversabilities. People describe me as bubbly and fun.
I’m looking staff to support me in my home and when safe, in my community, as well. I have a part time position that is two afternoons/evenings from 2:30 p.m. to 9:30p.m. during the week. I am also looking for someone to fill in when other staff are unavailable. This can be for one person or for two.
I’m looking for energetic staff that can provide:
– respectful personal care;
– proof of up to date COVID vaccines and understand and adhere to the ever changing COVID protocols for safe interactions in my home and out in the community.
– creative opportunities to support me to get out to socialize,
make friends, and explore life;
– help to ensure I maintain my relationships with family and
– skillful support during times of anxiety and when, on occasion, I may get upset;
– and, help to keep my home running smoothly.
Experience in providing personal care assistance and support for activities of daily living are definitely an asset, but if you are willing to learn, we are open to discussing this.
If this sounds like you, I would like to meet you!
We offer: competitive wages; a flexible work environment; strong sense of team and support; and, an opportunity to share your gifts in an environment that celebrates them.
Are you flexible, friendly and hard working? Do you have a sense of humour? Do you have previous experience working with people with diversabilities? Do you understand the principles of person-centred thinking? Do you have a driver’s license and are you willing to get your first aide? If yes to these questions, please get in touch!
If you are interested in: being part of my team; working independently; providing creative supports; and, working one on one, contact my representative, Linda, at the contact listed.