A caregiver is needed for a young woman who lives in a private home on a quiet country acreage.
– All personal care including dressing, bathing, toileting, assisting with eating.
– Driving to and from activities, preparing meals, laundry, and light housekeeping duties.
– Reporting to family, completing written reports, and attending staff meetings as required.
Shifts range from 4 hours to a full 24 hours depending on certain factors and staff preference which we usually try to accommodate. The long shifts include an overnight and a comfortable room is provided for staff to sleep. Care is needed 24/7 so applicants must be available for some weekends and holidays if required.
– Criminal Records check for vulnerable persons (we will obtain)
– Current First Aid with CPR
– Food Safe Certificate
– Class 5 Driver’s License
– Driver’s Abstract from ICBC
– A safe, reliable vehicle to transport client to activities
– Must be fluent in English and able to communicate clearly. You must be able to complete handwritten reports and fill out daily charts.
– Must be a strong, physically fit non-smoker in good overall health.