SEEKING A PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER
I am a 31 year old male living with cerebral palsy, looking to hire a Personal Support Worker that can assist and support my independence living at home and within the community. I live in Lower Lonsdale which is the coolest neighbourhood and is a short 15 minute SeaBus ride from Waterfront Station (Downtown Vancouver).
Duties include but not limited to:
• assist with personal care (bathing, bowel and bladder care, lifts/transfers to wheelchair, positioning and movement)
• basic household tasks and food prep
• accompany me to concerts, events and appointments
• assist with my day to day activities
• Monday to Friday evenings 5:30pm to 10:00pm
• Saturdays 9:30am to 4:00pm
• Auxiliary shifts as required
Wage starts at $23/hour with potential for an increase in 3 months.
The ideal candidate:
• has good English and communication skills
• is personable and able to respond to my needs
• has personal care experience (not required but is a major asset)
• has basic cooking skills & must be able to prepare food
• must be Vaccinated against COVID-19
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.