Hi, We are looking for either occasional or part-time BI/support worker to look after our 3 year old son in our place during weekends and sometimes during weekdays evening. Our son is a sweet non-verbal special needs kid who can walk, but not able to go up and down the stairs; Work In Progress :). Therefore, we need someone who can help us in walking and feeding trainings and willing to spend time with him for playing and taking him outside for a few hours.
– We live in 1st avenue and Renfrew, East Vancouver, Hastings-sunrise area.
– Saturdays and Sundays for 4-8 hours;
– 2 weekdays afternoons/evenings for 3-4 hours
– Experience with special needs kids
– Clean background check; A criminal record check will be asked, and we are happy to pay for this.
– Eligible to work in Canada
– Excellent English communication skill; Speaking Farsi is an asset
– We would require references
How to Connect:
– You can reach out either through this website or 604-7216655.
– We will offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
– Taking care of our son, feeding, taking him to park or for walk
– Tidying up after our son, loading/unloading the dishwasher and laundry