Your employer is an easy-going, fun, happy and very likeable person. He is interested and proficient in computer technology with a great deal of interest in home theatre and music.
He is looking for someone who is not only a hard worker, but who is interested in assisting his employer make the best of each day.
Parking: Dedicated parking is provided.
Training: Experience as a Personal Support Worker is necessary, but you will be thoroughly trained to the client’s needs and preferences.
Shift & Hours:
Two 20 hour shifts per week.
• $375.00/day 2 days per week with possibility of additional hours.
• On major bus route.
Responsibilities include (but may not be limited to):
• Personal care including bathing, washroom care, dressing, grooming.
• Tube feed equipment set up and cleaning.
• Tracheostomy and ventilator care and cleaning.
• Occasional assistance with lung clearing
• Administration of medications
• Housekeeping (including laundry) and generally helping around the house.
• Transfers (using ceiling lift)
• Assistance with the range of motion issues.
• Occasional driving using the employer’s van.
• Must have a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
• Willingness to cover additional shifts, as appropriate, of other team members to ensure continuous support for client throughout the year.
• Driver’s license (class 5)
• Formal training as a care aide preferred.
• Being vaccinated
• Criminal Record Check
If you are interested in the above shifts and meet all the required qualifications for this position, please apply directly to this job posting. If you have any specific questions about this job posting, please contact: email@example.com
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
• May include weekends and/or additional shifts on occasion depending on your availability.
• Caregiving: 1 year (preferred)
• BC Class 5 Driver’s License