Title: Job Coach
Employer: Private resident
Terms: Permanent, part-time – 24 hours per week- -3 days
Start Date: Training starts as soon as possible.
Wage: Job Coach- $24.00/hour includes vacation pay, sick pay.
Location: Canadian Tire.
Requirements: SSW or CCSW Certificate,
Job Coaching experience,
Autism training preferred
Class 5 driver’s license
Good Physical condition
Criminal Records Check
Additional requirements include excellent communication skills, proven ability to work with a multidisciplinary approach, patience, compassion, reliable computer skills, confidentiality, trust worthy, accurate record keeping and ability to write monthly reports.
The role of the Job Coach is to train a young adult female with autism the job requirements to a level of accomplishment and productivity that allows for the fading out of the job coach and full independence of the worker.
Duties will include:
• Teaching through role modelling
• Providing feedback and direction
• Task analysis including developing teaching strategies, e.g. implementing visual aids to facilitate learning
• Implement and continue to work on existing training plan
• Ability to set goals and demonstrate measured progress
• Submit a monthly progress report
• Consistent communication with worksite employer and parents
• Pick up and bring home. 1 hr of pay has been added for each day.
How to apply:
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: PO Box 461, Fruitvale, BC, V0G 1L0
Any questions please feel free to call: 250-367-6254- cell 250-231-6945