I am a C5 quadriplegic in my 40’s looking for fun and personable support workers to assist me in continuing to live independently in my own home which enables me to do more in the community including work and play!!
Experience an asset but not required, willing to train the right person. Foreign and domestic students welcome.
Must be physically able to do the job.
Must be COVID and flu vaccinated.
Drivers license preferred but not a deal breaker.
Currently looking for weekday mornings 6:30AM-9:30AM, weekends 8:00AM-11:00AM and 8:00PM-11:00PM with some flexibility throughout the week.
Depending on the day, duties may include the following:
– Range of motion (stretching)
– Catheter care
– Personal care including toileting and bathing
– Transfers with overhead lift
– Dressing with occasional hair & make up
– Meal prep including coffee, smoothie, snacks, light meals
– Prepping & traveling to my place of employment (I have accessible van)
– Markets, community events, fun & adventure
– Assist with groceries, light cleaning & laundry
Message for for more information including wage range.