We are looking for a part-time support worker (can be full time if you prefer) to provide the following services – a very competitive salary and benefits package will be offered ($35.00+/hour plus a vehicle for transportation and very nice home to stay in if needed, in the beautiful area of West Vancouver):
– Assisting with Daily living and working on independent skills:
Helping client to get organized, plan her day, clean, meal-plan and shop
– Aiding communication to express themselves and make choices
– Providing emotional and behavioural support:
Being on hand to guide and advise, listen and understand, build confidence and self-esteem. Keeping the client safe at home and in the community
– Keeping active by accessing the community and taking part in some light activities
– Medicine management:
Working with health professionals to support any medical needs, including making and attending any necessary appointments or administering medication (drivers license is required)
– Liaising with the Program Coordinator on budgeting for the home (for groceries, and supplies)
– Delivering individual support plans including goal setting and planning with the client
– drivers license is required
– very competitive salary and benefits will be offered!!
Please email us with any interest, we are looking to hire someone ASAP!!!