An ABA therapy team in the Vancouver area is looking to hire a Behaviour Interventionist to work with a 4-year-old girl on the autism spectrum. This is an ideal opportunity for those looking to gain further experience in the ABA and Behaviour Intervention field for pre-school-aged children with autism and/or behaviour needs. A minimum 1-year commitment is required. Home team positions are often best suited for students wishing for part-time, flexible hours.
– Loves working with children
– A creative player who is adaptable/flexible with children in teaching scenarios
– Applicants who’ve completed or are pursuing Post-Secondary Education in an Allied Health Discipline, Special – Education or other related field are highly encouraged to apply
– Must be 21 years of age or more
– Korean speaker highly preferred as the child’s English skill is still emerging
– Implementation of play-based home programs in a home setting
– Data collection
– Attending team meetings
– Cover Letter (preferred)
– Criminal Record Check
Compensation: based on experience
Work remotely: No
Expected Start Date: as soon as possible.
Schedule: 2-hour session on Tuesday to Friday