A family in West Abbotsford/Aldergrove looking for enthusiastic and motivated Behaviour Interventionists to work with a 3-year-old sweet and calm girl diagnosed with Autism.
She is non-verbal but very happy and ready to learn. Majority of her programs are paly-based and to help her to expand her imitation skills, interests and improve her communication skills.
we are seeking for someone who is energetic, creative and enjoys working with kids. The ideal candidate will have education and/or experience in ABA or a related field (e.g., Education, Psychology, Early Childhood Education, Linguistics). However, those seeking to gain experience and develop a career working with children with disabilities are also encouraged to apply. Sessions for each BI will be held 3-5 times per week, for 2 hours per session, depending on availability. University students are welcome to apply.
All trainings and ongoing supervisions will be provided by our Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Because of the time and cost spent for this training, we require applicants to provide a minimum of one year commitment to the position.
• Completing all training under the supervision of a behavioral consultant
• Working one-on-one for 2 hours per session three to four days a week
• Attending monthly team meetings
• Taking accurate data
• Communicating directly with team members
• At least 19 years old
• Able to provide a clear criminal record check
• Enjoy working and playing with children
• Willing to commit to 12-months of work
• Strong creativity and great play skills
• No experience is necessary, but some experience will be an asset
Wage is depending on experience.