We are looking for a program coordinator to oversee the smooth running of a self-directed care home in the beautiful area of West Vancouver. Starting rate will be $40/hour+ as well as a very attractive, fully inclusive benefit package. We are very flexible on the role and would be willing to provide a beautiful home if necessary (live-out is also an option). Vehicle will be provided if necessary as well.
Tasks will be including but not limited to:
• Manage the environmental safety, and household maintenance and cleanliness of the home and grounds
• Ensure that the budget for the home is managed efficiently to the benefit of the client
• Ensure that all program planning is done with the consultation and support of the family/staff
• Ensure that the client always has one-to-one competent supporters, filling in as needed
• Maintain a structured environment with reliable and predictable expectations. Set up client-focused structured schedules and routines that serve the client’s needs
• Plan and schedule with the client for client-focused program activities, and access to local services
• Ensure that the client’s human rights and privacy are protected and that she is able to exercise choice and control within her capacity to do so
• Schedule professional appointments and family visits for the client, and supervise the outcomes
• Monitor and supervise effective, efficient and reliable staff follow-through on all care plans, shift routines, behavior support plans and safety plans
• Hold regular meetings with the family and staff to keep everyone up-to-date on the progress of the home and client
The client is a 19-year old girl with a very kind heart and is looking for someone to support her needs throughout her daily life.
Please email with any interest as we are looking to hire someone ASAP. Thank you for your interest