Pay: $23.00 per hour
Location: Pitt Meadows – Kids Gym
Hours: Monday to Thursday 2:25 – 4:55 (2.5 hrs/day, 5 hrs/week)
• Experience working with children with ASD/support needs
• Patient, calm, and non-judgmental demeanor is an asset
• First Aid Training is an asset
• Successful candidate will be supporting a 6 y/o boy with Autism in his afterschool program 4 times a week.
• Child is sweet and kind. Child needs guidance in social situations, and support during transitions.
• The afterschool program is open-ended and offers a lot of free play with few transitions. (This is a successful program style for this child)
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org